What a Week!

So I have been extremely busy with my "business" that I started... I have had several orders for all kinds of things.  A few items that I have done are below that I thought I would share with some of you.  I think my favorite item that I have done so far are these cute infant/baby converse shoes.  I told Steve that I am for sure making a few pairs for our own child!!! They turned out adorable!!! :D  I have finished so many projects this week it's been crazy.  I still have some orders pending as well.  I need to make another pair of infant ballet shoes (they don't take long at all)...crowns...a ski hat...I believe that's it.  Most of the money (see the thermometer off to the right on this blog) has been from my little business that I'm doing.  I'm so amazed to see how fast this site has come along and how God is really using my talent and joy to make things to be able to raise money for our little one as well.

Not to mention doing that, I finished our support letters.  I addressed a ton of envelopes and stuffed them.  That was a fun job to do! LOL ;-)  But it tells a wonderful story of us and our journey.  

Here are the pictures of some of the things i have made over the past week alone...

                                                                


ballet slippers and matching headband

headband with big flower

headband crown

newborn beanies

newborn nfl/college football beanies

little man's vest










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazed and Blessed

Fundraising

Surprising News