I love Randomness!!!

I have to share this story of how today was filled with randomness!!  I took some dish scrubbies to work today for a lady that I work for and she asked how much.  I told her they are only $1 a piece, so $5...so she asked if a check was ok.  I told her yes...thought it was weird for just 5 bucks, but whatever...cash, check...it all works the same in my eyes!!! LOL  So anyway, I was chit-chatting with her about the weekend and that, she finished the check, handed it to me, and I said my goodbye without looking at the check.  As I was walking down to my room I glanced at the check and had to do a double take because it sure wasn't $5!!!!  I was in awe that I just stood there in the hallway looking at it and debating going back...but instead I have decided to write her a thank you note because WOW that was completely random and a great surprise! :)

Then on top of that...I got home from work today and Steve was on the computer.  I noticed a card sitting there with a little baby outfit on it and so I picked it up (thinking it was a baby shower or a thank you or something)...come to find out one of my aunts and uncles (I haven't even sent out our support letters yet by the way...working on those still)...had sent a check congratulating us!! Holy Moly! I was in awe again and thought...wow that was another great random surprise!!! :D  The card is below because I just thought it was the most perfect card ever!!! I was even praying this morning about finances, the birthmom, us, the process, everything really....and here God turned my ordinary day into a day of randomness (or as my pastor might say...a random burrito day) (Those from my church will know what I'm talking about!!!) :D  Thank you God for supplying for ALL of our needs, from the BIG ones to the small ones!!!  You are God alone! :D







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazed and Blessed

Fundraising

Surprising News