Letter to our Little Monkey

Dear Baby O,

I thought of you today.  I thought of how I can't wait to hold you, to teach you, and to play with you. You are a gift from God!  Your daddy and I can't wait to meet you! Neither can bear and joy...they are ready for someone to chase them :-) you are always on our mind. Wondering what your favorite color is going to be...what your favorite thing to do will be. We already love you and we haven't even met yet but you are loved beyond measure!!!!! We have hoped and prayed for so long for you and we know that God has mighty big plans for you! We are excited to have you and help you grow in many things. We want nothing but the best for you. You may not have grown in my tummy but always know that you grew in my heart! We love you monkey and we can't wait for the day to hold you! ♥♥♥♥

Lots and lots of love,
Your mommy and daddy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazed and Blessed

Fundraising

Surprising News