Home Study

Well ladies and gentlemen ..we have our home study date and time set.  It will be on Thursday Jan. 24th at 6pm!!! WOOHOO!!! Once this is complete and signed off from our agency, they will give us a copy and we can turn around and start applying for grants.  However, the home study will still have to be approved by the judge here in the state of Arizona.  Once it is approved and sent back, really the next step will be raising the funds to complete the process.  Once funds are raised or close to being raised, then we will be able to go forth and see if we can be matched, after that we wait for finalization...then we'll be home with a new bundle of joy!! 

I'm so full of mixed emotions as I think about the possibilities! I was given some profiles from our agency to look at that were not needed...as I looked at some of them and realized that I am going to be doing the same thing....my heart was over flowing with love and joy that is indescribable!  Here it's been almost 9 years (in July...so what...8 and 1/2)....since we have been trying...God's amazing and has brought in money already!!! I pray it continues as we progress with this process.  I was given a verse today that I thought was way awesome, especially in the message version.  It's found in in Ephesians 1:5, "Long, long ago he decided to adopt us into his family through Jesus Christ (what a pleasure he took in planning this!)" (Message version) WOW!!! I absolutely LOVE the parenthesis part!!!  He took pleasure in knowing he was preparing a home for us...for wanting us...and here we get to do the same thing!!! We are taking pleasure in planning to bring our new little bundle of joy home!!!  I love it!!! <3 <3 <3



Comments

  1. that verse is amazing. meant for you guys in this very situation. God is so good in constantly giving us affirmation!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Amazed and Blessed

Fundraising

Surprising News