Drawing Closer

Well, our home study is drawing closer and closer.  Less than a week before it's done (on Thursday).  We are excited for this journey that we are on.  There are a few minor things that we are still in the midst of to get ready for Thursday though.  Monday we will take our one dog (Bear) to get updated on his rabies shot...our other dog (Joy) is fine...then Steve and I ourselves have our own doctors appointment the same day.  We got our prints done through my work this past Thursday...and now all we are waiting on will be the reference sheets.  I'm getting more and more excited with each new day...learning about the process and just taking complete delight in the process (after all...didn't God take delight in the process as well when he was adopting us???).  Just makes my heart smile more and more.

Now looking at pregnant people brings different set of tears to my eyes...before it was hurt and pain, now it's joyful, laughter, and just sheer excitement that I'll be able to raise a little one (without the pain of childbirth...oh maybe God knew how sensitive I am to pain and is sparing me from that and having someone else carry my child...yeah that's it!!! LOL). :)  This journey that God brought us to makes Steve and I happy, and even though it's overwhelming at times...we are still enjoying every step.  We are so looking forward to that day when we hear the cries, the laughter, the pitter-patter of little feet, the shrills as they play with the dogs...I daydream and think about what that will be like and to know it's not that far away anymore.  My dream....it once started to faint...is now slowing coming to reality! :)

Thank you to everyone so far reading and keeping up with us on this journey.  It's not an easy road, and we defiantly can't do it without all of you praying and supporting us! So again, thank you all from the bottom of our hearts!! <3 <3 

**A dream that is about to come true...**

Comments

  1. I am so excited for you and reading this just makes it feel like you are right here close by and I am getting to enjoy it all with you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Amazed and Blessed

Fundraising

Surprising News