Life's Funny Moments

How many of you laugh at the littlest things? Like, they might not be funny to other people, but you just crack up about it. I do that a lot with my 2 year old. She does the funniest things in my eyes, and then I go to tell others and they are like....aaaahhhh.....then I'm like, whatever, you're loss. There are so many things that Anna does that just makes my day. From the random way she decides she wants to walk, to the way she decides to make her voice. Well the other day I was taken back on what she did and said. I just got done nursing Olivia and was putting myself back together. I need to back up a minute. I have these inserts that I take out before I feed Olivia. Anna likes to play with them while I'm nursing from time to time. While I was putting myself back together and about to put the inserts in, Anna says, "No Anna's." I said "No honey, mommy needs these." She then lifts up her shirt and says, "My boob!". I laughed so hard!

Later that evening, she is sitting on the potty and lifts her shirt and goes "My boob". I chuckle and say "Yes, what about your boob?" She just looks at it and then back at me and smiles. What a goofy child she is. 

So there was another moment with Anna that made both Steve and I laugh. Steve and I drink coffee, and she knows coffee is hot. Well, it was either a Saturday or Sunday morning, Steve was on the couch and Anna woke up and climbed up on his lap as she's trying to wake up. I'm drinking a cup of coffee and so is Steve. She then is talking about the coffee and how it's hot. Then out of the blue she goes, "I need coffee." What a hoot! Steve actually gave her a drop of coffee with some water and she was so proud of that thing. She thought she was big stuff walking around with her little coffee cup with some "coffee" in it. 




Then there is Olivia. Even though she's about 3 and half months old, she makes the funniest and cutest sounds for a baby. Yesterday she was in her swing just chilling. The music to it was playing and then out of no where, she makes this funny but adorable sound. It almost sounded like she was singing along with the music. That sound has become a bit more prevalent the last couple of weeks. 

There is never a dull moment in my house that's for sure. Am I complaining? Nope! I love every second of it's weirdness, quirkiness, and spontaneity. After all, we are not your normal family. Then again, maybe they get it from me as I randomly break out in a song or a dance. Anna loves it when I do that. She looks at me a little funny but then just cracks up. She especially likes it when I put her name in a song like "I love you Anna, oh yes I do...I love you Anna...I do!" She just eats that up. 

Make sure you take the time to enjoy the moments and laugh at the littlest things. These are the moments and time that you will not be able to get back, and you might regret not taking it all in when you could have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fundraising

Amazed and Blessed

Surprising News