Taking a Break...

I have had a few people ask us where we were on this journey, what was new, and how things are going...so I figured...now that I'm done with work for the summer and I have time...I can update everyone.

We have decided to take a break from the adoption route...especially since with our match that we had we lost all our funds...However, we are now trying a holistic path to healing my body. Back in December I found a doctor that did a few tests and found that I don't digest food well and because of that can create a domino effect. Since then, I've been able to get that fixed, but she's now finding a few other things that because of the digestion issue, have messed a few other things up and is starting to get things back to normal working order. She is confident that we'll be able to conceive on our own.  I started blogging a bit about this path that we have started to go on and you can find it at... http://joyfullytryingholistic.blogspot.com/ I will be doing updates there from now on. It sure has been an interesting road...so now we wait to see where this journey takes us and where God is leading us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazed and Blessed

Fundraising

Surprising News