Letter to Baby

Dear Baby O,

I wanted to take a few moments to tell you how exciting we are to be able to meet you (and soon!!!)!!  We found out a week ago today that you were going to be in our lives and we couldn't be happier!!!  We don't know yet if you're a girl or boy, but either way we are excited to call you our son or daughter!! :)  You are going to do amazing things and be an amazing person that God has called you to be.  Please note that not only does your mom and dad love you very much, so does your birth mom and dad!!!  They love you so much to be doing such a selfless act.

We have been praying for you before we have even known about you! You have been on both daddy and mommy's heart for a long time! You have started to grow in there long before you were conceived!!!! We love you so much already that it's hard to even imagine me loving you any more...yet I know I will!!! :)

Today when I was at work I got a picture of your first photo that was taken. I was so beside myself when I first laid eyes on you! My breath was taken away when I realized that the little baby that I was seeing through an ultrasound picture was my son or daughter!!!!  I was so filled with great emotion...love, joy, happiness....I wanted to cry but tried to hold it in knowing I had 20 little 6 year olds around me :)  I was so excited to see that first picture of you that all I could think, do, and imagine was the things  you're going to be able to accomplish!! 

You are loved in so many ways and we are so excited to be able to share our lives with you.  We can't wait to find out if you're a girl or boy...and we can't wait to see your cute little face, hold your hand, kiss your head, and to hear you call us mommy and daddy.  We are going to continue to pray for you, your birth mom and dad, and your siblings.  We love you baby O!!!

Love you always,
Mommy and Daddy

Your first picture! :-)

Comments

  1. Crying as I go through these. Words cannot express how happy I am for you guys! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Amazed and Blessed

Fundraising

Surprising News