Amazed beyond Words

So yesterday was a very cool day!!  I got an email from Paypal...I was confused, especially since I didn't recognize the name.  I opened it and read this, "Christine, you don't know me and I don't know you, but I found your blog when looking for some support groups for a friend going through fertility issues.  I don't have a lot of extra money, but wanted to help.  Good luck in your adoption -- God Bless!"  WOW!!! I was completely moved and humbled!! I was in awe, and I was speechless.  I got goosebumps and teared up!!! I have no way of contacting this person back, but if you're reading this, I can't say thank you enough!!!  Just for you to do what you did left my husband and I completely speechless and completely grateful for you taking the time to do that for us!! 

God is amazing and completely shocked me that day.  I was praying that morning about this whole process.  I have been praying over our birth mom that we will be working with, our baby, and this entire process.  We continue to pray that things continue to go quickly and smoothly as well.  

Our next step?  We just finished our orientation for our adoption agency last Monday (the 25th) and we will now have an initial interview to make sure we are still wanting to do this and that they are the right fit for us.  This will take place this Tuesday (April 2nd).  Then after that we have 2 classes, April 20 and May 4...then after that we will be on their list of waiting families!! :D  Super excited and so amazed to see how God is moving in this whole process!!!  

It's already amazing to me that we are 25% of our goal.  I truly believe, with God's help, that we WILL make our goal 100%!!!  Our next event will be a karaoke night and raffling.  I will list more details of that later. 

Dear Littlest One,

Again, we can't express to you how much we love you and can't wait until we can see you and hold you.  The more we get into this process the more we see God's hand upon this process and upon bringing you into our home, our arms, but most importantly...our hearts!!!  There are so many people who are looking forward to seeing your beautiful smile and your sparkling eyes!  :)  You are loved beyond measure.

You are thought about daily, and you are prayed for several times throughout the day.  We know that you are going to be strong, smart, and fun! Bear and Joy are so excited to see you and play with you.  I'm sure you'll have fun teasing them and pulling their tails at times...I can picture you throwing their ball to them as they run and bring it back to you.  I can hear your laughs and shrills of excitement.  I think about the moments of me and daddy tucking you into bed as we read a story, or two, or three ;) before bed.  I imagine playing with you, going to the park with you, playing games, and just hanging out and having fun. :)  Daddy is looking forward to tossing a ball to you, maybe some basketball or tennis, pushing you on the swings.  Both your grandparents are looking forward to seeing you smile, hearing you laugh, playing with you at the park, taking you places, feeding you ice cream, and so much more!!!

We love you to the moon and back and so much more!!
Lots of hugs and kisses,

Mommy and Daddy

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Amazed and Blessed

Fundraising

Surprising News