T-shirt Fundraiser

Hey there!!

We are going to start taking orders for our T-shirt fundraiser.  All shirts are $20 (if you need a XXL or bigger, then please add an additional $2.)...if you need shipping then we can arrange cost over email.  I just sent the prints to the printer, so I'm waiting for the actual design of the shirt, but the pictures below are what we have so far.  Right now we only have black with white print, but I am looking into other colors like a heather gray with white print...I will keep you posted on those...and post up the actual pictures of the shirts once I get the proof back from the printers.  If you are interested in wanting to order a shirt, please email me. I will be happy to take your order. Thank you again for your support. :-)

Front of shirt




Back of shirt

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Amazed and Blessed

Fundraising

Surprising News