In Total Awe

I stand amazed and in awe of how God is really moving in this process.  More and more things start coming into focus and play and it's amazing to completely see the hand of God on it all.  This once dream that started to unfold is slowly becoming a reality more and more.  I was talking to a friend of mine yesterday and they said they wanted to pay for all the support letters that I'm about to send out.  They said they already told me that and I said, "NO! I would have remembered that!!" I started crying because the jester in that alone was so beyond words!!  I am even tearing up as I'm writing this!! How awesome!!  I was just telling my husband when we were at the store getting the envelopes..."Well, this was the easy process...umm...so how much do you think it's going to cost to send out about 100 of these???"  We both looked at each other, he said probably around $50, we both sighed and we were both like...well, we gotta do what we gotta do.  And then to turn around and here they want to do this for us!!! NO FREAKING WAY!!! Praise God all the way...through and through!!!! :-)  So, my friend, if you're reading this...words can't tell enough how grateful we are to have you in our lives!!! We love and appreciate EVERYTHING you have done!!! Thank you again from the deepest part of both Steve and I's hearts!!!!!!

Ok, so moving on....before I start crying again lol....I had a neat dream last night.  I could totally see the guest room no longer being a guest room, but instead, I saw the crib, and the changing table.  I then realized that I was holding a precious little one sleeping in my arms!!  I ended up waking up and of course I tried my hardest to fall back asleep to go back to where I was....but wow...what a cool dream that was!!!  Then of course I started thinking...hmm...how the heck am I going to do that room....it's so small!!  LOL oh well...that'll come with time right?? One step at a time to...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazed and Blessed

Fundraising

Surprising News