Getting Started

Our story begins about 10 years ago when we first got married. I married my best fried and soul mate. The first year went by and we decided we wanted to become parents. A couple of years later we finally were going in for testing because it just wasn't happening. Test came back of being fine...tubes were clear...doctors were not sure why we weren't conceiving. I did try fertility meds but didn't like how they made my body feel...so I decided not too. I looked into doing an IVF but after doing the research I ended up deciding that that wasn't the road to go down...mainly for personal beliefs. So here we are....almost 9 years of still nothing, left us turning down a new road....a road full of hope and towards creating a miracle! 

We are about to begin down the road to adoption.  We have gotten tons of information and have looked into adoptions through all kinds of different agencies.  We are starting our home study.  It's amazing how over whelming everything can be!  The poor agencies that I have called or emailed...all the questions and probing that I have done. :-/ But...I know about adoptions...not a lot, but more than what I did!! :-)  We will be receiving our home study packet tomorrow.  We will be scheduling appointments for our doctors (to say that we are sane to adopt) and for the dogs to get their shots updated.  It's going to be a long road, but like I told Steve...we are going to have to take this 1 brick at a time. I'm looking forward to the process, but more importantly, I'm looking forward to finally be able to wrap my arms around my new little boy or girl. I pray that God will guide and direct us down the correct path to take, that finances will fall into place, and that the process will be smooth and quick. Here is to a start of a whole new journey, and the process of creating a miracle!

Comments

  1. I am so excited to be able to follow in your journey! I wish you and your husband the best of luck and I will be praying that one day soon you will be blessed with a baby to call your own.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Amazed and Blessed

Fundraising

Surprising News