Surprising News
I have been calling around different agencies to see how much their covered costs are. I have accured a lot of information over the past couple of weeks on how agencies run and what their pricing goes towards. This is what I have found so far... Most agencies range between $20-30,000...about 75% of that is to market to the birthmothers as using adoption as a means for their child, instead of abortion. Then on top of that are attorney fees (not always, but this seems to be on the general range)...and those will depend upon how long the case lasts, etc. So that's probably another $5-10,000...then on top of that there are birthmother expensives. I was told that if you don't help pay the expensives then it will take an even longer time to get matched. So tack on another $5,000 or so....and this money is non-refundable if the birthmother changes her mind during or just after the baby is born (in most agencies). This doesn't include the home study which c...
Beautiful book - especially the photos! You've picked such wonderful ones! I clicked on your blog from another, and wanted to mention that there were several typos. (Just FYI)
ReplyDelete